The answers you need, all in one place.
Whatever you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered. Explore all the ways our products allow you to engage with the whole family and create the moments that matter.
My bop bag has a hole what can I do?
- Try the patch provided in the box. However, it cannot be used on seams.
If you do not have a patch, or the patch does not work, or the hole is on the seam
How do I inflate my bop bag?
- First, fill the base with water or sand. Then inflate the top with air. Instructions
Is there a weight limit on Hedstrom 15" or 18" Hoppers?
- Yes, the recommended max weight for the rider on a Hedstrom Hopper is 100 pounds.
How do I inflate my Hopper?
- Using an air pump or air compressor use the provided adaptor and inflate to recommended size as shown on the product’s instructions. View 15″ AND 18″ Hopper inflation guides here.
My Hopper will not hold air, what can I do?
- Is your plug missing? Contact us.
- Is the plug installed correctly into the inflation hole? The plug should be flush with the surface of the hopper and not protruding
- If the hopper has sustained a puncture hole it can not be repaired and we do not recommend patching due to safety concerns.
Can I add air to my playball?
- Yes, you can reinflate a playball using an inflation needle on an air compressor or air pump in the valve of the playball. Do not overinflate. “Playball Inflation Instructions”
Can I patch my playball?
- No, it is not safe to patch a playball.