Essential Job Duties
- Must adhere to all safety and precautionary procedures.
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and specification sheets.
- Ability to successfully produce quality parts, inspect for quality defects, and identify rejects.
- Must perform job duties of loading and unloading the molds within the given cycle times of the machine.
- Ability to accurately complete production paperwork.
- Ability to perform proper finishing procedures for multiple products.
- Ability to accurately pack out multiple customers with correct part counts and labels.
- Must be able to adequately maintain mold conditions.
- Ability to monitor the machine and manufacturing process.
- Must maintain all safety and precautionary procedures.
- Must be able to operate a scale and fill buckets with proper weight of compound.
- Ability to maintain good housekeeping.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Ability to stay organized.
- Must be able to have effective time management.
- Must be flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- Six months or more of experience in manufacturing preferred.
- The employee must be able to work overtime. Employees could be scheduled to come in 4 hours early or stay over 4 hours after their normal scheduled shift hours to cover approved vacation time. Overtime can also be scheduled as production needs occur.
- The employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, elevated surfaces, airborne particles, heat, noise, and vibration.
- The employee must be able to work in an environment that reaches 100°+ in the summer.
- The employee must be able to stand on their feet for 8-12 hours at a time.
- The employee must be able to regularly lift or move up to 50lbs at a time.
- The employee is required to have visual acuity to determine accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work assigned.
- The employee must be able to regularly push, pull, climb, bend, reach, grasp, crouch, kneel, or stoop.